Folklore Village offers a lovely picturesque setting with a rich history, rolling hills, and beautiful prairie land for your special event! We can host your wedding, family reunion, vow renewal ceremony, meeting, large party, or get-together.
"We were fortunate to have such a unique place as Folklore Village to host our monthly Memory Café. Participants loved meeting in beautiful and inviting Farwell Hall. Staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and meet the needs of our participants. It was a joy being a part of this community and supporting a treasured community legacy."
Scroll down for more information.
See Roberta Rae Photography's wedding album from Jane and Timm's enchanting September 2013 Folklore Village wedding:
Farwell Hall's reception hall Balcony overlooking Farwell Hall
Farwell Hall's reception hall Heart motif of stair railings and balcony
Back Exterior view of Farwell Hall Front Exterior of Farwell Hall
Historic Plum Grove Chapel
Above: Formal gardens View of back lawn and 40 acre restored prairie
Below: Bunkhouses for rustic accommodations
The atmosphere of Farwell Hall and Folklore Village is casual, yet elegant, with the following unique features:
- A reception hall with the charm of a classic barn on the outside, but complete with modern amenities inside.
- A beautiful 1500 square-foot maple dance floor with an inlaid walnut Moravian Star
- Vaulted ceiling with hand-forged wrought iron chandeliers
- Distinctive oak balcony and stair railing with heart motif
- Air-Conditioned comfort
- Restaurant quality kitchen to rent
- Tables, chairs, cutlery and dinnerware available
- Outdoor porch overlooking an ample backyard and 40 acres of restored prairie
- Attractive, expansive grounds for setting up a tent, volleyball, croquet or other outdoor activity
- Convenient, visible playground for children
- Picturesque formal gardens
- Use of the charming historic Plum Grove Chapel for an enchanting wedding ceremony
- Nursery and private rooms available downstairs
- Easy access from major highways
- Nearby accommodations and attractions
Folklore Village affords you the ability to creatively design the country event of your dreams!
Call 608.924.4000 to schedule a date for your very special event. Or email Stephanie Accardo at: email@example.com
3210 County Road BB
Dodgeville, WI 53533